Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ale Boys Feast


A missing King. People trapped in the woods. A young boy finding an escape underground. A journey to find a mythic city. This sounded like a great book and am glad I recieved a copy from Multnomah/Blogging for books to give an unbiased review of.


First off this book is part of a series and I did not know that so I havent read the other books in the series but really think you should before reading this as I really had no cluw what was going on even though they had a page with a quick recap on it. The book was ind of slow for me and really hard to get into it. It did have some good parts though and was written very well it was just not for me even though I usually like books like this. It may have been different if I had read the rest of the series though. Overall a decent book but just not for me.

No comments: