Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Charlatan's Boy Review


I have heard alot of good things about this book and read some great reviews on this book and was excited to get a copy from Waterbrook Multnomah to give an unbiased review of.
The story is about a scam artist/charlatan who travels the country to make money anyway he can. He has a young boy with him that he makes dress up a Feechie( a type of wild people who live in the swamps that no one has ever really seen). The Boy just wants to find out who he really is, where he came from, and to find a place to belong.
The story sounded really interesting and I really wanted to love the book but it was just okay and didnt really stand out to me. I hope the next book in the series gets a little better and more exciting . The writing was great and it was an interesting story but it again wasn't for me.

No comments: