Friday, January 7, 2011


This movie premieres Tomorrow Saturday JAn. 8th at 8/7C on Fox and is part of the "Family Movie Night." I was excited to get the chance to preview the movie and check it out before it airs on TV. The "Family Movie Nights" have had some pretty good shows with "The Secrets of the Mountain" "Jensen Project" and "A Walk in My Shoes." I have really been impressed so far with the quality of these movies and the acting has been great. I was interested to see Brooke White of American Idol Fame and check out her acting skills. Also this has Phllicia Rashad from the Cosby show. I was really impressed with the acting and thought the movie was really well made.
The movie follows a couple whose plans are turned totally upside down when one of their friends dies and leaves them responsible to bring up their four children (three of whom have been adopted from third world countries). The movie shows the struggle that the couple and the children take to get used to each other and their new environments. It is a great family movie and more movies in Hollywood should be made like these. I hope everyone tunes in and I thank Buzzplant for giving me this oppurtunity to review this movie.

No comments: