Sunday, January 9, 2011


This book sounded great and I couldnt wait to read it. I loved Lawheads other 2 series that I have read(The King Raven Trilogy and The Celtic Crusades). and this one sounded just as good. The story of a young man who finds out that he can time travel along ley lines and must search for a Skin Map that is the key to travel. The book crosses many different time periods and dimensions in search of this map which contains all of the time travel routes and was tattooed on a mans body and the map was made from his skin when he died. I mean it sounds great with the mix of suspense and fantasy. The characters are very well developed and you instantly like the way they are brought about. The whole story though is kind of messy and skips around and is kind of hard to follow. I will check out the next book in the series when it comes out next fall. I hope the story comes together a little more than this one. The book also leaves you hanging on a lot of things.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I loved the Skin Map too! Can't wait for the next book in the series. If you haven't already found him on facebook you should check his page out: http://on.fb.me/cYTDHs